Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week in Review

The week in review....

Monday, I had a Renton Class of '89 reunion committee meeting. We've almost set a date and a location then we can start planning the fun stuff and leave the finding classmates and dealing with the menus and facility to someone else.

Kevin had a Cub Scouts meeting that Kyle helped at. Almost forgot about that meeting, remembered at 10:00 so Kevin did not have his uniform. We're also selling popcorn if anyone is interested in buying.

On Tuesday, I had a Renton Little League baseball meeting. We're getting ready for the 2009 season. Our general membership meeting to elect the new board is in a couple of weeks. I can't believe I'm planning for spring ball in October.

Thursday was soccer practice day for Kevin and Kyle helps out there too. Kyle joined the basketball club at school and played basketball after school was done. He's so funny, he can't believe how out of shape he got over the summer with no gym or sports. He does not have gym until next semester. The biggest event of the night was Chris going to the "Wrap" party for Sig Hanson (see the post below).

And today is Saturday which means soccer and football. Kevin played soccer in the pouring down rain. I mean it was pouring. One of the first time parents asked if I thought they would stop the game early since it was cold and rainy. I thought, poor man, soccer does not stop. I'll post some pictures once I get them from Chris. Then of course we watched the UW Husky game, which they lost. But we're purple and gold in this house all the way until the end. Maybe next year.

No comments: