Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008

I'm a little behind on the blogging so I thought I would play catch up. Christmas Day started out with breakfast at Baba's with the entire "H" clan except for those that don't live here. There were 35 of us from 85 year old to 3 months old. Chris' grandmother cooks breakfast with the help of his dad, Mark, for all us along with each family bringing a small something. Bacon, eggs, sausage links, hash browns, biscuits and sausage gravy, casseroles and rolls. It is great and we love to get together with the family.

We then went over to my sister's house to have Christmas dinner. It snowed and snowed Christmas day so the older kids went outside and played in the snow and the adults played cards while dinner was cooking. We ate dinner and opened presents and had a great time.

We finished our day by going to the movies (our family tradition) and my sister, brother-in-law and their girls joined us this year. All in all, we had a great day.

My youngest nephew playing inside while the older kids played in the snow.
The kids outside in the snow.
And laying down in the snow. They had a blast.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like they had fun! Kayda was wearing the hat you gave her the other day and she kept saying "snow". I think she misses it.