Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul

Today is my "little" brother, Paul's birthday. I am very proud of him. He is the associate pastor at his church in Wasilla, Alaska. He is married to a very wonderful woman and has five, yes five, great kids. Each of them with their unique personalities and a lot of fun.

Here is Paul at 4 years old. It was taken in 1978. Wasn't he cute.
Paul and my nephew Issac flew down from Alaska for my parent's 60th birthday party in 2006.
Here is Paul and I with Anchorage in the background from our family's last visit in June 2008.
I started this saying it was my little brother's birthday. He is only little by age, as you can see that he is much taller than me and has been since he was 16.
Happy birthday, bro. Hope it is a great one. Love ya!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

he lives in Wasilla. Does he know Sarah? Happy Birthday to Paul

Chris said...

Yeah actually he does..