Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged....

I was tagged by Kelli at...All-K-names.........:

8 Shows I Watch: (not in any favorite order)
1. CSI New York
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Greys Anatomy
4. CSI Miami
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Two and a Half Men
8. NCIS

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Worked
3. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner
4. Went to Kyle's parent/teacher conference
5. Played on Facebook
6. Watched NCIS
7. Took Kevin to school
8. Made my shopping list

8 Places I Like to Eat: (not in any favorite order)
1. Fin n Bone
2. Jack's Bar & Grill
3. Torero's
4. Romio's
5. Ipanema Brazilian Grill
6. The Cheesecake Factory
7. Red Robin
8. Zeke's Pizza

8 Things I Look Forward to: (not in any favorite order)
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. The day after thanksgiving (shopping)
4. A clean house
5. Vacation in the sun
6. Going on a cruise (someday)
7. Going on vacation with my husband
8. Buying a house

8 Things on my Wish List: (not in any favorite order)
1. Healthy family
2. New car
3. Clean house
4. Clean car
5. Loose weight
6. House
7. Couch
8. Promotion at work

I tag:
1. Carrie B
2. Tiresa D

Have fun

No comments: