Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Production at Church - My Date

I'm a little behind on my blogging....

On Saturday, December 13th Kyle and I went on our "date" to watch the Christmas production at our church called "Joy to the Children" a story about George Muller from Bristol Downs, England in 1841. Mr. Muller founded the New Orphan House of Bristol. He relied entirely on God to meet his needs and over his 60+ years of meeting the needs of thousands of orphans, God provided over $7,500,000. It was such a cool story and a wonderful production.

Chris and Kevin really do not care for musicals so Kyle agreed to be my date and go with me.

Here we are with all the dancing toys. Our friend Abigail is the doll behind me.
This one I took of ourselves in our seats waiting for the show to start.

No comments: