Monday, April 28, 2008

Texas Vacation - Sunday

Sunday Chris and I went to Grapevine to the outlet mall and then to the historical old town area. It had lots of cute shops although many of them were closed since it was Sunday.

Then we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards. While we were there I got to have my picture taken on a real longhorn. Then I made Chris stand there with me so we could have a picture together.
We did go back to La Hacienda one more time, just had to have that pecan pie again before we left Monday morning.

We had so much fun and enjoyed seeing all our friends. We have decided we want to go back but this time we will actually take the boys. Maybe we will add San Antonio to the visit and stay a few more days.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

so much fun! thanks for sharing. I love blogs, more info,more pictures than an email. and more daily updates. hehe