Monday, April 28, 2008

Vacation - Saturday

On Saturday, we drove to Waco to have lunch with my cousin Angie and her friend Jen. They live in Austin and were willing to make the drive. Angie and I had not seen each other in about 14 years. I had stayed in the Northwest and Angie lived out of the country for most of the time. It was so fun to catch up.

Saturday night we met up with Andi and her husband Barry. Chris and Andi have been friends for a few years, they're both computer nuts (or as he prefers, nerds), and her and Barry live in Oklahoma. They drove to Dallas and we ate at a Brazilian restaurant, Fogo de Chao's, and then we went to dessert.


1 comment:

Kelli said...

I think your vacation should not have been where can we go that is warm and far away with alaska air, but really where do we have many people to see! I dont know that many people in another state except for Utah.