Sunday, July 6, 2008

Alaska Trip Part 1 of Many

This past week we went on vacation in Alaska to visit my brother and his family. We had a blast and Kevin cried in the airport as he did not want to go home. He wanted to stay some more and play with his cousins and their dog.

These pictures are from the first day (Monday) we were there and were taken by me with my camera as Chris had not arrived yet (he had to work and came up Tuesday night).

This is Kevin and his cousin Silas. Yes I did say "his" as they are the same age they think of each other as "their" cousin. Both boys play soccer and my brother Paul coaches so he let Kevin suit up for practice on Monday night. Aren't they just so cute.

Here is Ahna, she is showing me she can do the splits. We were watching the boys practice.
Here is Samuel entertaining himself. He was just so cute. He would put each of the cones on his head as a hat. I miss that fun age.
Here is Claire playing Sudoku on my phone while we wait.
I did not get over to the baseball field and get pictures of Kyle and Isaac. Isaac had baseball practice and his coach was nice enough to let Kyle practice with them all week.

More posts and pictures to come.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah you're back! ;) I've been awaiting all the wonderful pictures from your trip. Sounds like you all had fun. Glad your back safe. :)

Kelli said...

that was nice that both boys could join practices.